Pinterest can be a fun and easy way to share multiple baby registries with your friends and family. If you don’t already have an account with Pinterest it’s easy to set one up and can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Once you have your account created you’ll want to create a special board just for your registry items. You can label your board “Baby Registry“ or get creative with the title.
- Next you’ll want to visit the online stores where you are registered and start pinning each item on your wish list. In the description of each Pin you can add custom information such as color, size, or print. Most online retailers now have a “Pin It” button on each product page to make it easy to pin.
- Finally, share your pin board with friends and family with one easy to access link. You can even include the link on your baby shower invitations.
Don’t forget to add these five “green” items to your Baby Registry:
- Cloth diapers and accessories,
- Baby carriers, wraps, or slings,
- Eco-friendly, natural bath and body baby products,
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, non-toxic teethers and toys, and
- Nipple cream and other breastfeeding support items.
I’ve created a sample “Green” Baby Registry board as an example. How many different stores are you registered at?