1) ” I love you Mommy.”
2) If I have a bad day I look at them and I smile.
3) They appreciate the simple things in life. (Going for a walk,making cookies,playing a game…)
4) They say I look skinny even if I am feeling fat! LOL (after eating a pizza and a whoopie pie-my favorite comfort foods)
5) “Mommy, you’re the best Mommy in the whole wide world.”
6) “Mommy, I don’t feel so good. Can you make me feel better?”
10) When I go to sleep at night I have 3 little ones that I love and know they love me. My kids are my greatest treasure and a blessing from God.
Happy Mother’s Day everyone! Cherish your blessings today (and always) !